Look at what Obama has done;
1. Turned Arizona into the united nations for violating human rights because they try to protect their citizens. Who does that?
2. Filed a law suit, suing the state of Arizona for trying to protect their borders and citizens. Who does that?
3. Rams down a National health care bill without 1 Republican vote and does an end around the constitution to do it. Who does that?
4. The result is that Judges rule his Health Care bill as unconstitutional and over half the states in the (United States) are forced to file a suit against the Federal government. The administration is trying to stop this from being heard by the Supreme court. Who does that?
5. The administration does not comply with a Judge’s ruling concerning the stoppage of off shore drilling. Who does that? Price of fuel is sky rocketing.
6. He (Obama) refuses to support the law of the land (to which he gave an oath) in Arizona, on our borders and now refuses to enforce the marriage act, that was signed into law by Bill Clinton, arbitrary calling the law unconstitutional. Who does that? "Marriage is in its origin a contract of natural law. It is the parent, and not the child of society; the source of civility and a sort of seminary of the republic." --Justice Joseph Story)Our president has time to write a new book while in office and being paid by the tax payers! (is the president moonlighting, or just plain money hungry and using his office for financial gain? Hear it happens all the time in Chicago) In his new book he calls the Tea Party Racist!
Hussein Obama's war fighting strategy in Afghanistan: "Combat troops to get gay sensitivity training." (Yes, you read that correctly.) Soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines in Afghanistan, Iraq and elsewhere around the world will receive this homosexual normalization indoctrination in the next few months. Well, there is time well spent for our fighting troops!
Obama's chief law enforcement officer, Attorney General Eric Holder, will not enforce the law. Actually, in Obamese, they will "enforce the law but not defend it in court." Referring specifically to Section 3 of DOMA, the Defense of Marriage Act, which defines marriage as "the legal union between one man and one woman," or genetically, "one male and one female," under federal law. FEDERAL LAW! AND OBAMA SAYS PIS>> ON IT!
DOMA was signed into law by Bill Clinton after it received overwhelming congressional support, 85-14 in the Senate and 342-67 in the House. Holder has confused his post with that of a Supreme Court majority and has unilaterally declared DOMA unconstitutional. WHY?
Obama's endeavor to "fundamentally transform America" into a Socialist state is predicated on the success of his labors to destabilize the three pillars of Essential Liberty: Individual Liberty, Economic Liberty and Constitutional Liberty.
Obama knows the most effective method to erode Individual Liberty is to undermine the integrity of faith and family, and that is why he advocates overturning measures such as DADT and DOMA. WHO DOES THAT?
Last year, Rep. Lamar Smith (R-TX) hinted at impeaching the president over the issue of immigration, saying that Obama was "awfully close" to violating his oath of office. Rep. Tim Walberg (R-MI) followed up by threatening impeachment proceedings against Obama because of the phantom "birth certificate" issue.
Now, the administration's announcement that it will not defend the constitutionality of Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), Rep. Trent Franks (R-AZ) is calling for Obama to be impeached.
After the Arizona Republican advocated defunding the Department of Justice if it does not defend Section 3 of DOMA - "I would support that in a moment," remarked Franks - he went on to say that he would "absolutely" favor impeaching President Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder if such a move "could gain collective support": MA says it is about time!
Obama, in his most candid moments, acknowledged that race was still a problem. In May 2010, he told guests at a private White House dinner that race was probably a key component in the rising opposition to his presidency from conservatives, especially right-wing activists in the anti-incumbent "Tea Party" movement that was then surging across the country. (is this hate speech? Why would a president even discuss such an issue, he was elected!) Many middle-class and working-class whites felt aggrieved and resentful that the federal government was helping other groups, including bankers, automakers, irresponsible people who had defaulted on their mortgages, and the poor, but wasn't helping them nearly enough, he said.(Who does that?)
A guest suggested that when Tea Party activists said they wanted to "take back" their country, their real motivation was to stir up anger and anxiety at having a black president, and Obama didn't dispute the idea. He agreed that there was a "subterranean agenda" in the anti-Obama movement-a racially biased one-that was unfortunate. But he sadly conceded that there was little he could do about it. The TEA Party and most Americans disagree with his policy’s, not the color of his skin. I think is was Jessie Jackson that said his was not black enough.
The Senate majority leader and an Obama ally, Harry Ried said he was embarrassed because of some racially insensitive comments he had made to John Heilemann and Mark Halperin, the authors of a new book, Game Change, about the Obama campaign. It turned out that Reid had predicted in 2008 that Obama could succeed as an African-American presidential candidate partly because he was "light-skinned" and because he didn't speak with a "Negro dialect." So who is the racist?
Michael Steele is black and was the chairman of the National Republican Committee! Colonel West is an up and coming star in the republican party with the full support of the TEA party, Colonel West is a black man also! Looks to me that if skin color maters and if there is racism, it rest with Obama and his party.