Thursday, September 12, 2013

Survivors of the Benghazi attack now available to talk to lawmakers

New details about what happened the night of the Benghazi terror attack one year ago may finally be made public. 
CIA Director John Brennan now says his agency will make survivors of the Benghazi attack available to talk to lawmakers, in a possible breakthrough for members of Congress investigating the strike.

President Obama promised to track down those responsible and bring them to justice. It’s now one year later and we are just now going to hear from the survivors! One year later! One year before those on the ground will be heard from, why is that??? Did it take the CIA that long to dig up dirt on them to keep them silent? Or did they have to threaten them for a year before Obama was sure they would not tell the truth about what happened? One year folks, one year later and still nothing!

Obama’s speech…just so much words and lies;
"September 11th has been a day of remembrance for 12 years for Americans and others around the world. The events of last year, losing four brave Americans -- Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods -- brought home the reality of the challenges we face in the world,” the statement said. "We remain committed to bringing the perpetrators of the Benghazi attacks to justice and to ensuring the safety of our brave personnel serving overseas."

Give me a break! The Obama administration is guilty of the murders of those 4 brave men. Stevens died because of what he knew the administration was doing and was about to go public and the others where hung out to dry with him because Obama and Hilary would not send our troops to protect them. They both need to be put behind bars for their role in those killings.

No comments: