Monday, March 10, 2014

Famous Presidential Lies

Famous Presidential Lies
Written by, To The Point News
 LBJ:
  • We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin )
Nixon:
  • I am not a crook
GHW Bush:
  • Read my lips - No New Taxes
Clinton:
  • I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
GW Bush:
  • Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
Obama:
  • I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • If I had a son.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
  • You didn't build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America .
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It's just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi .
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle.  He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
And the biggest one of all:
  • "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America ."
I believe we have a winner!


No comments: