Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wise and not so wise words, past and present

                               Great Orators
                                 
 "One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson
                                 
 "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." -    Franklin D. Roosevelt 
                                 
  "The buck stops here." -  Harry S. Truman
                                 
   "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." -   John F. Kennedy
                                 
                                 
                                                           
                                And, from today's genius ' ...
  
"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?'' -  Bill Clinton
                                 
"That Obama ... I would like to cut his NUTS off." -  Jesse Jackson
                                  
"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage." -  John Edwards
                                  
 "I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

"The next Person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove my rosary beads up their butt -                       Joe Biden
                                  
 " America is ... is no longer, uh, what it ... it, uh, could be, uh, what it was once was ... uh, and I say to myself, 'uh, I don't want that future, uh, uh for my children."  -  Barack Obama
                                  
 "I have campaigned in all 57 states." - Barack Obama  (Quoted 2008)
                                 
"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." -   Nancy Pelosi   (Quoted 2006)
                                  
 "Paying taxes is voluntary." -  Sen. Harry Reid
                                 
"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know.  No one is more  faithful, true, and honest than he." -  Hillary Clinton   (Quoted 1998)
                                 
  And the most recent gem of wisdom from the "Mother Moron":
                                 
 "We just have to pass the Health care Bill to see what's in it." - Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)


HOW LUCKY CAN WE BE - TO HAVE SUCH BRILLIANT MINDS IN CHARGE OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY?


    ''Life's tough ... it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' - John Wayne 



No comments: