Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Little Johnny on Obama

Little Johnny . . . . . . . . . . . . .


The kids filed back into class Monday morning . They were very excited . Their weekend assignment was to sell something, then give a talk on productive salesmanship .

Little Sally led off: "I sold girl scout cookies and I made $30," she said proudly, "My sales approach was to appeal to the customer's civil spirit and I credit that approach for my obvious success . " "Very good," said the teacher .

Little Mary was next: "I sold magazines," she said, "I made $45 and I explained to everyone that magazines would keep them up on current events . " "Very good, Mary" said the teacher

Eventually, it was Little Johnny's turn . The teacher held her breath . . . Little Johnny walked to the front of the classroom and dumped a box full of cash on the teacher's desk . "$2,467," he said . "$2,467!" cried the teacher, "What in the world were you selling?"

"Toothbrushes," said Little Johnny .

"Toothbrushes!" echoed the teacher, "How could you possibly sell enough tooth brushes to make that much money?"

"I found the busiest corner in town," said Little Johnny . "I set up a Dip & Chip stand and gave everybody who walked by a free sample . " They all said the same thing, "Hey, this tastes like dog crap!" Then I would say,"It is dog crap . Wanna' buy a toothbrush?" "I used the Obama approach of giving you something shitty for free, and then making you pay to get the taste out of your mouth . "

Really, is this not what Obama does? He sets up a crisis and then the solution is for you to spend money to try and get back to where… before he spoke and you trusted him

No comments: